Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment
Antigua & Barbuda, a country lying between the Caribbean and the Atlantic Ocean is comprised of two major islands – The Antigua & Barbuda. The county is known for its endless number of beaches and historic forts making Antigua & Barbuda an ideal place for immigrants to move in. If you are looking for ways to immigrate to this place, you should consider immigrating under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program.
What is the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program?
The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program was established during the year 2013 to help grow the economy of the country. The country’s economy depends on a huge part of the tourism industry. In order to diversify the economic growth options, the government came up with the plan of attracting foreign individuals to invest in the economy of Antigua & Barbuda under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program.
Investment Options Under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program: -
The applicant wishing to immigrate can invest under either one of the two available options:
- National Development Fund
- Investment in Real Estate
National Development Fund
The National Development Fund is one of the investment options an applicant gets to make use of in order to immigrate under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program. The applicant should make a minimum investment of USD 100,000 which allows a maximum of four members to immigrate to Antigua & Barbuda.
Investment in Real Estate
The applicant can also make an investment for a minimum of USD 400,000 on an officially approved real estate. The applicant will also have to pay the government processing & the due diligence fees. The processing fees for a primary applicant will be USD 50,000 (This fee is applicable for a family constituting of four members or less)
How to Apply for Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program?
An applicant willing to apply for the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program should be aged at least a minimum of 18 years, with a good character and no previous criminal record or serious health issues. Below mentioned is the process as to how an individual should apply for Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program:
- The applicant should prepare his/her application and should get it approved by an authorised & legal immigration consultant.
- The application should then be submitted to the government for approval & processing.
- Once the government is done with the verification & processing of the application, he/she will get an approval in principle.
- The applicant will then have to purchase a real estate or contribute to the National Development Fund after which he/she will be issued a Citizenship Certificate.
- The last process would be the issuance of his/her passport by the Antigua & Barbuda Government.
Reasons Why You Should Choose to Migrate Under Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program: -
An individual can enjoy a huge number of benefits when he/she becomes a citizen of Antigua & Barbuda. Below-mentioned are some of the benefits of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program:
- The individual gets citizenship status for his/her status lifetime once they make an investment in the economy.
- The applicant need not have to make any personal visit.
- The applicant can travel without a visa to a number of countries which includes UK, Ireland & more.,
- The processing time for immigrating under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program takes an approximate of 3 months.
- The applicant need not have to fulfil any stay requirements once he/she has obtained a citizenship.
- The government of Antigua & Barbuda allows the individual to maintain Dual Citizenship which means the applicant need not have to renounce his/her previous country’s citizenship status.
- The applicant will be granted a passport which is valid for a period of five years and can be renewed by paying. The applicant should also note that he/she should have visited Antigua & Barbuda for at least 5 days.
Antigua & Barbuda would be an ideal location if you look forward to migrate with your family to live in complete peace & harmony. Get in touch with our experts to know more about the procedures to immigrate under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program.