British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia one of the highly rated places to settle in Canada gives us more & more reasons every single day making individuals stop and think about immigrating to British Columbia. British Columbia offers its residents a high standard of living, excellent healthcare, competitive wages & benefits and a diverse culture making it an altogether beautiful to place live & reside. Among the other immigration programs that allows the applicant to immigrate to British Columbia, the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is an ideal option to be considered to get to this desirable destination.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program: -
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is a program that provides an opportunity for skilled workers, entrepreneurs and graduates to immigrate and settle in British Columbia on a permanent basis. Among the many available British Columbia Provincial Nominee Streams, the Entrepreneur Immigration Stream is widely noted & opted for.
Who Can Immigrate Under the Entrepreneur Immigration Stream?
An individual who is ready to invest in the British Columbian economy and actively manage his/her business there can find the British Columbian Entrepreneur Stream ideal. Below is an overview of the requirements and important things you should know about the British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration stream.
Requirements to Migrate Under the British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Stream: -
An individual who wishes to immigrate to British Columbia under the British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Stream should meet the following requirements:
- The individual should have a net worth that is verifiable of a minimum of CAD $600,000.
- He/she wishing to immigrate under British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Stream should be willing to make an investment in the British Columbia economy between CAD $200,00 – CAD$ 400,000.
- The applicant should be aged between 21 – 55 years. Candidates aged above or below the mentioned age limit will be considered ineligible for the immigration
- The applicant should demonstrate a previous experience in Senior management or business ownership. A minimum of 3 years’ experience is a must for immigrating under the British Columbia Entrepreneur Program.
- The applicant should possess a Canadian Equivalent Post Higher Secondary or above.
- The applicant should not have any previous criminal history and should not have any critical health issues.
British Columbia Entrepreneur Program Highlights: -
- The investment type that the immigrating applicant will be making would allow him/her to start & establish a Private Enterprise, Sole Ownership or a 33% Ownership in a business.
- If the primary immigrant is about to bring a dependant along with him/her, he/she should ensure that the dependant is aged below 22 years.
- Initially, the applicant would be granted a temporary residence visa and he/she can gain a permanent resident visa after fulfilling a year’s business commitment.
- In order to maintain the PR status that has been obtained, the applicant should reside in Canada for a period of 2 years out of the total 5 years.
- The processing time for a British Columbia Entrepreneur Program would take up to an approximate of 18 months.
- The applicant investing in a new or an existing business should make an investment of a minimum of CAD$ 400,000 if it is in the capital region of British Columbia and a minimum of CAD$ 200,000 if it is outside the capital region of British Columbia.
- The applicant has to have a feasible business idea to establish in the province of British Columbia and once when all other procedures are carried out by our experts, he/she will receive an invitation to immigrate.
The British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Stream could be an ideal pathway for you to obtain a Canadian Permanent Residence. To know more about the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program, get in touch
with our team of experts and check your eligibility to immigrate to Canada for free!