New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program
New Brunswick, one of the four Canadian Atlantic provinces is situated on the Canadian east coast. New Brunswick is one of the first places in Northern America was explored & settled and has a rich history of culture. New Brunswick is now known for its ideal conditions it offers to its residents & immigrants who wish to settle in New Brunswick. The province is known for its work-life balance, inexpensive real estates, beautiful environment & more., One of the best ways to immigrate to New Brunswick is through the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program.
What is the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program?
The New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program, one of the streams of New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is an economic immigration program for individuals who are experienced business persons having the skills & the potential to start off with a business in the New Brunswick province. The New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program grants the opportunity for the migrated individual to settle in New Brunswick on a permanent basis.
Requirements to Immigrate Under the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program: -
An individual aspiring to immigrate to New Brunswick under the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program has to make sure that he/she meets the below-mentioned conditions:
- The immigrating individual should have a minimum net worth of at least CAD $600,000 and the same should be verifiable. Of the total net worth, a minimum of at least CAD$ 300,000 should be liquid and unencumbered.
- He/she immigrating under the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program should be willing to invest an amount of an approximate of CAD $150,000. He/she should also make a refundable deposit of CAD $100,000.
- The Applicant should be aged between 21 – 55 years and not above or below than that.
- It is mandatory that an individual should have previous business experience. He/she should have a minimum of three years of experience in business ownership or senior business management experience.
- The applicant should be able to prove his/her language proficiency to be considered eligible to immigrate under the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program. The applicant should clear IELTS Exams and procure a score between 4 – 6 bands.
- The applicant should have a Canadian Equivalent Higher secondary education or above.
- The applicant willing to immigrate under the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program should take up an exploratory trip to Canada for 5 days. Days that full under holidays & weekends will not be considered.
- It is mandatory that an applicant should not have any criminal history and also should not have any serious health issues.
- The business the applicant starts should be of economically benefits the province of New Brunswick.
- The business the applicant starts should either be an expansion of an existing business or the establishment of a new business which falls under the specified requirements.
Other Highlights About New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program: -
- The investment made by the immigrant would help him/her to start off with a private enterprise or a sole ownership of a business or a 33% ownership in a business.
- If the applicant has planned to bring along with him/her any dependant applicant, it should be noted that the defendant should not be aged above 22 years.
- With the job that the applicant creates, he/she should be able to provide at least one employment opportunity for a Canadian citizen or a Canadian Permanent resident.
- The applicant will be eligible to obtain a Canadian Permanent Residency after making the required investment.
- The immigrant in order to maintain the Permanent Resident status should stay in Canada for a period 2 years out of 5 years.
- The Canadian passport can be obtained once the applicant has stayed for a period of 3 out of years in Canada as a permanent resident.
- The processing time for New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program may take up to an approximate of 18 months.
- The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee fee would be CAD $3000.
- The applicant will be able to apply for the refundable deposit of CAD$ 100,000 after one year of business commitment or after three years of his/her landing.
The New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program is the right opportunity for individuals who wish to immigrate to a foreign land and establish a new business. To know more about the process to apply for New Brunswick Entrepreneur Program, get in touch with our team of experts and check your eligibility to migrate to Canada for free!