Ontario invites 1072 candidates in latest HCP draw
In the latest Ontario Human Capital Priorities (HCP) draw held on May 31, a total of 1072 Express Entry candidates were invited to apply for provincial nomination. The draw specifically targeted candidates with work experience in 10 selected occupations and the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores of invited candidates ranged between 439 and 469.
Human Capital Priorities Stream
Through the Human Capital Priorities Stream, Ontario searches for candidates with the skills and experience to meet the labour market demands of the province in the federal Express Entry pool. The selected candidates are invited to apply for provincial nomination from Ontario. The candidates who thus receive the provincial nomination will obtain 600 additional CRS score points which guarantee them an invitation to apply for permanent residency in Canada in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
A total of 2565 invitations have been issued through Human Capital Priorities Stream so far this year and the draw held on May 31 is the second draw in 2019.
Targeted occupations in May 31st HCP draw
- NOC 0114: Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0601: Corporate Sales Managers
- NOC 1122: Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 0124: Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0621: Retail and wholesale trade managers
- NOC 1111: Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC 3012: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 0111: Financial managers
- NOC 1114: Other financial officers
- NOC 0651: Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
Ontario is the second largest province in Canada in terms of land area and also the most popular destination for new immigrants to Canada. For the first time, Ontario is targeting a specific list of occupations whereas earlier the province has targeted only IT occupations.
CanApprove is a registered immigration consultancy with more than two decades of experience in Canada immigration. Contact our team to know more about your options to migrate to Canada.