St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
Saint Kitts & Nevis, also known as the Federation of Saint Christopher & Nevis is an island belonging to the West Indies region. The country is not only the smallest in area but also the country with the smallest population in terms of population in the Western Hemisphere. The country has a suitable climate year-round making it an ideal place for individuals to live their life. If you are looking forward to immigrating to St. Kitts & Nevis effortlessly, you should consider immigrating under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program.
What is the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program?
The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program was brought into existence during the year 1984 and stands as the first citizenship by investment program that was established and has been leading the economic citizenship industry till date and stands as one of the world’s oldest & successful Citizenship by Investment Program.
Investment Options Under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program: -
An applicant gets the following investment options to immigrate to St. Kitts & Nevis:
Sustainable Growth Fund Contribution
Applicants can immigrate to St. Kitts & Nevis by making a significant contribution that would help the growth of the country’s economy. The applicant has to make a non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000. For a family of four (a spouse & kids),
a non-refundable deposit of USD 195,000 should be made.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants can also immigrate under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program provided they buy a property worth USD 200,000 within the St. Kitts & Nevis region. It should be noted that the property can be sold only after a period of 7 years. The government fee for the primary applicant would be USD 35,047 and for the spouse, it would be USD 20,047.
Reasons Why You Should Choose St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program: -
- The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program is a program that has been existence for a long period of time which means that the program is reliable and safe for immigrants.
- The primary applicant can include his/her family members in the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program Application.
- The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program has a fast processing time. What’s more interesting is that there exists a 60 day Accelerated process which the applicant can make use of by paying a premium fee.
- The applicant need not have to attend any interviews or meet any language requirements.
- It's not mandatory that the applicant has previous business experience.
Benefits of Becoming a Citizen of St. Kitts & Nevis: -
The applicant on becoming a citizen of St. Kitts & Nevis by immigrating under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program can bring in front of them a huge number of benefits:
- The applicant gets the ability to pass down his/her citizenship to their family descendants.
- The applicant can retain his/her citizenship status for the rest of their life.
- An applicant can also maintain their previous country’s citizenship status which means St. Kitts & Nevis allows immigrants to maintain dual citizenship.
- The applicant gets an abundant number of incentives for business activities.
- The applicant can travel visa-free to over 120+ countries like Hong Kong, Singapore & more.,
How to Immigrate Under the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program?
Below listed steps could help you understand the process of immigrating to St. Kitts & Nevis
- Initially, the applicant will need to prepare his/her application and get it approved from a reliable immigration consultancy. Immigration consultancies can help you with the process of approving documents and taking care of what more is needed.
- The citizenship application will then be submitted once the prior procedures have been carried out.
- The government will then look into the individual’s application and process the same which would take a time frame of three months. The process can be accelerated if the applicant is willing to pay a premium fee.
- The government then issues an approval in principle after which the full payment either in SGF or real estate should be done.
- Once all the above process have been carried out successfully, he/she receives their application & passport with which they can immigrate.
St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program has been opted by a lot of individuals till date and they have been highly successful with the immigration process. To know more the immigration procedures and any clarifications, get in touch with our team of experts for assistance!