UK Tier 1 Program
The United Kingdom, a sovereign country situated off the northwestern coast of the European mainland is the 78th
largest sovereign state with a population of an approximate 66 million making it the 22nd
most populated country. The United Kingdom has a strong robust economy, a range of benefits one can make use of from if he/she migrates to the United Kingdom and to the question of what immigration program would be feasible, you should consider immigrating under the UK Tier 1 Program.
What is the UK Tier 1 Program?
The UK Tier 1 Program is for individuals who are highly skilled having a high net worth and wish to immigrate to UK and start off with a business there. The UK Tier 1 Program also known as the UK Entrepreneur Visa has helped grow the number of foreign investments on the economy of the United Kingdom allowing it to grow on a huge scale. Below mentioned are the eligibility requirement to immigrate under the UK Tier 1 Program.
Eligibility Requirements to Immigrate Under the UK Tier 1 Program: -
An individual willing to immigrate under the UK Tier 1 Program should meet the following requirements as specified by the government:
- The individual/applicant willing to immigrate under the UK Tier 1 Program should have access to £ 200,000.
- The funds the individual obtained should have been in a legal way and there should be proof for the same.
- The applicant should have cleared IELTS Exams and this is one of the top-most priority requirements.
- Any dependant coming along with the primary applicant should not be aged above 18 years. If so, he/she will be considered ineligible.
- The individual applying for UK Tier 1 Program should be able to produce proof of funds him/herself and their family.
- The applicant should undertake a medical test and should possess no critical health issues.
- The individual should not have any criminal convictions in the present or the past if he/she wishes to immigrate under the UK Tier 1 Program.
What Else You Should Know About the UK Tier 1 Program?
- The individual with his/her investment of £ 200,000 can either establish a new business or take control of one or more existing business.
- The individual also has with him/herself the option to start a business by joint ventures.
- The applicant will get a permanent resident visa after a period of 5 years and a passport after a period of 7 years.
- The individual with his/her business should be able to create a minimum of 2 employment opportunities.
- The processing time for a UK Entrepreneur Visa would be an approximate 4 months.
- The applicant immigrating under the UK Tier 1 Program will be able to stay in the United Kingdom for a maximum of 40 months (3 years & 4 months).
- The applicant will be eligible to remain in the UK on a permanent basis once he/she has been in UK for five years.
- The application cost for an individual by online would be £ 1,277 and for dependant to apply online, it would be £ 1,277 each.
- The applicant will not be able to able to take up any employment opportunities apart from his/her active business.
The UK Tier 1 Program would be one of the most feasible & affordable entrepreneur immigration programs. Get in touch with our experts to know more about the UK Tier 1 Program and get your queries cleared for free!