On June 3, British Columbia announced that its popular Tech Pilot program has been extended till June 2020.
BC PNP Tech pilot program was introduced in 2017 as a pathway for skilled workers to permanent residency in Canada.
Tech Pilot draws are usually conducted every week. To be invited, candidates must have a valid job offer in one of the 29 eligible occupations under the Tech Pilot. The job offer should be for a minimum duration of 365 days.
BC PNP will continue to invite candidates under different categories of the Skills Immigration Registration System depending on the job, experience, and level of education.
Features of BC PNP Tech Pilot
- Employers will have access to relevant immigrant information.
- Weekly invitation for registrants to apply.
- Applications will be processed on a priority basis.
Eligible occupations under BC PNP Tech Pilot
- Telecommunication carriers managers
- Computer and information systems managers
- Managers publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical and electronics engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Computer engineers
- Information system analysts and consultants
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Software engineers and designers
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Web designers and developers
- Biological technologists and technicians
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- Electronic service technicians
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- Computer network technicians
- User support technicians
- Information systems testing technicians
- Authors and writers
- Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- Broadcast technicians
- Audio and video recording technicians
- Technical and coordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, and the performing arts
- Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and performing arts.
- Graphic designers and illustrators
- Technical sales specialists wholesale trade
CanApprove is a registered immigration consultancy with more than two decades of experience in Canada immigration. Contact us if you want to know more about BC PNP and your chances of migration.