The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s recent Expression of Interest (EOI) draw was held on September 1, 2022, which invited 941 candidates. It’s the highest number of invitations issued this year of the SINP single draw.
This latest Saskatchewan draw draw issued invitations only for two popular categories of International Skilled Worker (ISW), Express Entry, and Occupation in Demand. 312 candidates are invited from the Express Entry and 629 candidates from the Occupation in Demand category. The minimum score points of both categories are 61.
NOC codes that are invited
- 2263 – Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- 3143 – Occupational therapists
- 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 – Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 3214 – Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists, and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 – Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 – Medical sonographers
- 3219 – Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 3234 – Paramedical occupations
- 4151 – Psychologists
It’s good news for anyone looking to immigrate to Saskatchewan since, over the past few months, the province of Saskatchewan has routinely invited a high number of applicants through its SINP invitation rounds.
What is Expression of Interest (EOI)?
It’s an online pre-application form that allows the applicants to fill out to show their interest in applying to any Provincial Nominee Program and disclose their qualifications along.
The applicant’s eligibility is determined using the information they have submitted. The applicants with the demanding skills of the particular province’s job market get selected from the EOI system. Those candidates receive the Invitation to Apply.
This is how the Expression of Interest system works in every Provincial Nominee Program.
To know more about the Canadian PR Visa and the suitable Provincial Nominee Program, contact our CanApprove Canada immigration expert now.