The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program held a new set of immigration draws on February 24, the details of which were released recently. The Manitoba PNP invites issued 278 new Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) for Canada immigration.
The prairie province of Canada, Manitoba invited a mixed pool of on-shore as well as off-shore candidates qualifying across various Manitoba PNP streams and some registered under the Canada Express Entry pool to apply for provincial nominations. All the invited Canadian immigration applicants are now one step closer to obtaining permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
|Here are the results from the latest draw:
Labour Market in Manitoba to Plan your Canada Immigration
Manitoba is one of the western provinces of Canada that is booming with new economic activities. The demography of the province is ageing. The Canadian workforce is now more dependent on foreign skilled workers to apply for Canada immigration due to a lack of native talents.
|Did you know?
Each year some 15,000 people from countries all over the world move to Manitoba in search of better career opportunities and a good standard of life.
Evidently, a recent survey found that immigrants in Manitoba are doing well. Some 76 per cent of immigrant respondents in Manitoba were homeowners within five years and 95 per cent of immigrant families settled permanently in the community.
Manitoba is expected to see a rising demand for Civil Engineers (NOC 2131) in the coming years.
Ask CanApprove about its dedicated International Engineering Graduate Program and explore your chances to apply for Canada immigration.
Qualify for Apply for Canada Immigration through Provincial Nominee Program
Interested applicants are required to register their Expression of Interest (EOI) with the province. Further, the registered profile is evaluated and ranked out of 1,000 points for their human capital factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency, as well as their connections to the province.
This will potentially qualify them for receiving LAAs through the Skilled Workers in Manitoba, Skilled Workers Overseas streams, or International Education Stream.
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream for Off-Shore Candidates
The Skilled Worker Overseas Stream (SWO) includes both a dedicated Canada Express Entry Pathway and a direct provincial pathway.
|Priority is given to Immigrant Applicants with close family connections, or language proficiency, training, and experience to find jobs quickly|
- a) Manitoba Express Entry Pathway: For international candidates who have an active Canada Express Entry profile & wish to qualify for provincial nomination. However, having a successful provincial nomination will guarantee an invitation to apply for Canada immigration by virtue of 600 additional CRS points.
- b) Human Capital Pathway: For international skilled workers with skills, training, and experience in one of Manitoba’s In-Demand Occupations.
Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream for On-shore Candidates
The Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream (SWM) is based on the specific needs of Manitoba employers.
- a) Manitoba Work Experience Pathway: For applicants currently working in Manitoba on temporary work permits, through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, or as international graduates from any province.
- b) Employer Direct Recruitment Pathway: For applicants from overseas with job offers from approved Manitoba employers.
Qualify for Provincial Nominations if You Studied in Manitoba
The International Education Stream (IES) is dedicated to international graduates from Manitoba colleges and universities. The criteria to work for at least six months in their field before applying for an MPNP nomination no longer apply here.
It has three pathways:
- a) Career Employment Pathway: Completed a one-year or longer course from an eligible post-secondary Manitoba institution and have a full-time job offer in a Manitoba In-Demand occupation related to the completed degree.
- b) Graduate Internship Pathway: Masters and Doctoral degree holders who have completed Mitacs Accelerate or Elevate internships can apply for nomination through internships even without a job offer in the province.
- c) Student Entrepreneur Pathway: Completed a two-year or longer course from an eligible post-secondary Manitoba institution and have six months of business operation experience in Manitoba. The best part is no specific minimum personal net worth requirement is mandated.
Get Through Canada Immigration with CanApprove
Manitoba crossed over 11,000 provincial nominations in 2021. So far, the province has invited 1,309 immigration candidates and it is only expected to invite more candidates in 2022. Visit a certified immigration consultant to kick-start your immigration process with confidence!
CanApprove is a certified immigration consultant by the College of Citizenship Canada (CICC). We have industry experience of 20+ years in immigration & overseas education counseling & documentation services. We are now a leading immigration consultant in Dubai promising genuine guidance.
Take this free assessment online to determine your eligibility for Canadian immigration.
Book your free appointment with CanApprove today!