The Ontario Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream draw held on February 13 invited 486 Express Entry candidates to apply for provincial nomination. The draw targeted candidates with work experience in 10 different skilled occupations or National Occupation Classifications (NOCs). The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of the selected candidates ranged between 467 and 471.
Those who have received invitations, also called Notifications of Interest, from the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) in the February 13 draw have 45 days to submit the application for provincial nomination. The applications submitted after that will not be entertained.
The latest Human Capital Priorities Stream draw, candidates with work experience in any one of the following occupations received invitations:
- Financial managers(NOC 0111)
- Other administrative services managers(NOC 0114)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers(NOC 0124)
- Corporate sales managers(NOC 0601)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers(NOC 0621)
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651)
- Financial auditors and accountants(NOC 1111)
- Other financial officers(NOC 1114)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses(NOC 3012)
If the invited candidates successfully apply for and obtain a provincial nomination from Ontario, they will receive an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System score points, which guarantee them an invitation to apply for permanent residence in the subsequent federal Express Entry draw.
Through the Human Capital Priorities Stream, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) selects eligible foreign workers from the Express Entry pool and nominate them for permanent residence in Canada. Only those candidates who have received a Notification of Interest from the OINP are able to apply for provincial nomination through the Human Capital Priorities Stream
Planning to migrate to Canada? Provincial Nominee Programs give you numerous options obtain Canada PR. Find out the best Canada immigration pathway for you with the help of CanApprove’s immigration consultants.