Canada Super Visa
The government of Canada has come up with several immigration visas & programs for its residents and foreign individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada. Every single immigration program differs from each other, having its own features & specialties and in some of the other way benefits the immigrating individual. Among the many immigration visas &programs, the Canadian Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is one visa which is of great use to the immigrants.
What is the Canadian Parents and Grandparents Super Visa?
The Canadian Super Visa is a multiple-entry long-term visa used by grandparents and parents whose grandchildren and children are Canadian permanent residents or citizens of Canada. With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.
Who Can apply Under the Canadian Parents and Grandparents Super Visa?
The Canadian Super Visa is not for all. Only individuals whose children and grandchildren are permanent residents of Canada or a Canadian citizen can apply under the Canadian Super Visa. The parent or the grandparent wishing to apply to Canada under the Canadian Super Visa should meet certain conditions only after which they will be considered eligible to apply.
Eligibilities to apply Under the Canadian Parents and Grandparents Super Visa: -
Below mentioned are the requirements that an individual has to fulfill if he/she is about to apply under the Canadian Super Visa:
- The individual should be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian permanent resident or a citizen of Canada.
- The child or the grandchild, whoever is inviting should have signed a letter stating a promise of financial support during the individual’s visit. The letter should also include the list & number of people in the particular household.
- The inviting person should also provide a copy of his/her permanent resident document or Canadian citizenship.
- He/she should also have a medical insurance got from a Canadian company that is valid for at least a minimum of one year and a minimum coverage of CAD $100,000.
- He/she should also hold proof that the medical insurance has been paid.
Financial Support (Proof of Funds for Canadian Super Visa): -
The inviting child or grandchild should prove that he/she meets the minimum household requirements. Below mentioned are some documents that can serve as an ideal proof for minimum fund requirements.
- Employment letter (Including salary & hiring date)
- Pay Stubs & Bank Statements
- Notice of Assessment for the recent tax year.
Other Things to Be Known About the Canadian Parents and Grandparents Super Visa: -
- Under the Canadian Super Visa, one cannot include dependants in the application.
- The Canadian Super Visa is not like the Visitors Visa. It allows the parent or the grandparent to stay up to two years at a time.
- The Canadian government before approving the application of the candidate considers other factors like ties to the home country, the purpose of his/her visit, family and finances and the overall political & economic stability of the country.
The Canadian Parents and Grandparents Super Visa provides ideal opportunities for parents & grandparents to immigrate to Canada. Get in touch with our team of experts to know more about the Canadian Super Visa and check your eligibility to migrate to Canada for free!