The minimum salary in Poland is determined to increase by 7.5 % in 2022. The Council of Ministers that sat around September last year decided to raise the minimum salary for work to PLN 3,010. This is PLN 210 more than the minimum salary in 2021 (PLN 2,800). The revision in the minimum wage standard will have a positive impact on Poland work permit applicants.
In terms of the hourly rate, the minimum salary in Poland is set at the level of at least PLN 19.70. This is about PLN 1.40 higher when compared to 2021. The increase in the minimum salary in Poland will be effective from 1 January 2022.
Apply for Poland Work Permit
Anyone with required eligibility has five work visa options to consider:
- Type A – If you’re employed based on an employment contract with an employer who has an office registered in Poland. This is the most popular work permit in Poland.
- Type B – This work permit is exclusively for the management level. Typically, board members residing in Poland for a total period that exceeds 6 months within a period of 12 subsequent months apply under this category.
- Type C -You can apply for this work permit if you are sent to Poland by a foreign employer for more than 30 days in a calendar year to work for the foreign employer’s subsidiary or branch office in the country.
- Type D – You are eligible for this visa if you are sent by a foreign employer to work in export services on a temporary basis. The foreign employer must not have a branch or subsidiary of its own in Poland.
- Type E – For all other work-related tasks that do not fall into any of the above four categories, apply under this Poland work permit category.
Our consultants can help. Avail of your free appointment with us to understand your options and apply for a work permit in Poland.
Jobs in Poland for Immigrants
There are several graduate-level jobs in Poland for immigrants. Some of the major industries suffering shortages and thus open to observing skilled immigrants are:
- Engineering – civil, chemical, electrical, and mechanical
- IT – cyber security experts, network administrators, technical support.
- Accounting and Finance – accountants, auditors, financial analysts
- Sales – sales representatives
You can apply through a genuine jobs portal, or find work through a multinational company that has offices in Poland. Alternatively, you can signup on GoldenLine, Poland’s LinkedIn equivalent to simplify your job search.
Obtain Poland Residence Permit
According to one credible estimate, the cost of living in Poland is 40% lower than in the UK. The rent is also cheaper on average, by around 50%.
A residence permit in Poland is issued to foreigners who are staying for more than three months. Foreigners who have obtained a work permit or run a business in Poland or join their family can obtain a temporary Poland residence permit which remains valid for 3 years and is up for renewal. A permanent residence permit in Poland is valid for an indefinite period and is restricted to a selected list of occupations.
COVID-19 Entry Restrictions and Quarantine Requirements in Poland Lifted
As of March 28th, 2022, travellers arriving from EU/Schengen and non-EU/Schengen countries can freely enter Poland. You need not be required to submit any proof of vaccination or negative test result upon landing. Masks in indoor spaces, public transportation, airports, stores, office buildings, tourist attractions, etc. are not needed.
End Your Search for Poland Immigration Consultants Here
Professional help in documentation and other legal process is required for immigration to Poland. Getting connected with experienced Poland Immigration Consultants like CanApprove can help.
Fill up this free Poland immigration assessment form and get to know which Poland work permit suits you the best.
CanApprove provides free consultation to review your choices, abilities, and objectives to mutually discover the appropriate professional pathway and destination for you. We will answer all of your concerns and clarify them right away. We are the best Poland Work Permit providers in Dubai. End our search for genuine Poland Immigration consultants here!