You may have the qualifications that employers in New Brunswick are searching for! Bakers, operators, processing labourers are among the occupations available in the food production sector in New Brunswick.
In New Brunswick, you may find your serenity
New Brunswick offers the features of a rural Atlantic lifestyle with the comforts of world-class cities. Everything you’ll need is within driving distance, and nature is just outside your door. New Brunswick provides a quality of life that will suit your lifestyle and help you achieve the balance you seek, from sandy beaches to cross-country skiing and snowmobiling.
New Brunswick employers are recruiting for the available vacancies with the following NOCs:
6332 – Bakers
Bakers work in retail, wholesale bakeries and restaurants, making bread, rolls, muffins, pies, pastries, cakes, and cookies.
6732 – Specialized cleaners
Using specialized equipment’s and procedures, specialized cleaners cleanse and renovate building exteriors, carpets, chimneys, industrial equipment, ventilation systems, windows, and other surfaces.
9461 – Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing
Process control and machine operators in the food and beverage processing industry process and package food and beverage products using multi-function process control machinery and single-function machines.
9617 – Labourers in food and beverage processing
Material handling, clean-up, packaging, and other operations linked to food and beverage processing are performed by labourers in the food and beverage processing industry.
Skilled Work experience
The following must be included in your work experience:
- In the last five years, you have worked for at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week) full-time or an equal length of time part-time (1560 hours over 24 months) in your primary profession or a related sector (the job you want to pursue in New Brunswick).
- Paid work (Volunteer work and unpaid internships do not count).
Key Highlights of these opportunities are:
* Less IELTS required
* This job opportunity is with New Brunswick employers
* No Express Entry profile is required
▪ High School Diploma
▪ Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset;
▪ Punctuality, regular attendance, and apply a consistent effort at work;
▪ Manual dexterity;
▪ Willing to achieve production objectives;
▪ Demonstrate teamwork skills;
▪ Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills;
▪ Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
We are glad to learn more about you and invite you to submit a profile. CanApprove will make your career pathways easier.
We are one click away; connect to us now!