Manitoba Entrepreneur Program
Manitoba is one of the Canadian provinces whose economy is showing significant growth in the past decade. Manitoba is a land which has a diverse culture, people from different parts of the world, a wide variety of flora & fauna and an economy which is growing strong every single day. The economic growth has been a result of many reasons which includes immigrants settling down from different parts of the world, favorable conditions in the province & more. One main reason for Manitoba’s economic growth is the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program which has played a major role in the province’s growth.
What is Manitoba Entrepreneur Program?
The Manitoba Entrepreneur Program is considered as one of the quickest ways to immigrate to Canada with an investment that is minimal when compared to other entrepreneur programs. The Manitoba Entrepreneur Program is a pathway for immigrants who have the intent and the potential to establish or purchase a business in Manitoba. An applicant immigrating to Manitoba under the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program gets to obtain a Canadian permanent resident provided he/she meets certain requirements.
Requirements to Immigrate Under Manitoba Entrepreneur Program: -
Like all the other immigration programs, the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program also requires an individual to meet certain requirements. Below listed are the requirements to be met under the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program:
- The applicant should be possessing a minimum net worth of at least CAD $500,000 and the same should be verifiable.
- He/she who is about to immigrate under the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program should be willing to make an investment between CAD $150,000 to CAD $250,000.
- The applicant should meet the age requirement. He/she should be aged between 21-52 years in order to be considered eligible.
- The applicant should be having previous experience in order to be considered eligible to immigrate under the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program. He/she should have at least 3 years of Senior Management experience or experience in ownership.
- The applicant should be able to prove their language proficiency and he/she should have procured an IELTS score between 4 – 6 bands.
- The applicant willing to immigrate under the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program should also be willing to go for an exploratory trip in Canada – a minimum of 5 Canadian working days.
- The applicant should not have any history of criminal records and should not be diagnosed from any serious health issues.
Other Program Highlights You Should Know About Manitoba Entrepreneur Program: -
- Any dependants brought along should be aged below 22 years.
- The immigrated individual should be able to create a minimum of at least 2 employment opportunities with the help of his/her established business.
- The individual will be initially granted a temporary resident visa for 2 years and after he/she fulfills one-year of a business commitment, they become eligible to obtain a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa.
- The applicant should also stay for a minimum of 2 years out of the 5 years to maintain the Permanent Resident status.
- The processing time to immigrate under the Manitoba Entrepreneur Program takes up to 18 months.
- The applicant can either establish a new business or buy an existing one or buy a 33% share in joint ventures with a minimum investment of CAD $250,000 if it is inside the Manitoba region and a minimum of CAD $150,000 if it is outside the capital region of Manitoba.
- The Manitoba provisional nominal fee would be CAD $2500.
Manitoba is an ideal province for you to venture out and start off with your business plan. CanApprove’s immigration consultants are quite experienced and have the required knowledge to help you achieve your dreams. Get in touch with our experts to know more about Manitoba Entrepreneur Program and check your eligibility to migrate to Canada for free!