Poland Resident Permit
Temporary Residence Permit: If you wish to stay in Poland for more than 90 days, you are required to apply for a temporary residence permit. Poland immigration on a temporary residence permit is granted to foreigners for a maximum of 3 years.
The following are the required documents to apply for Poland immigration on a temporary residence permit:
- Four up-to-date passport-sized photos
- Three copies of your valid passport
- A work permit or a written statement from your employer
- Proof of health insurance
- Documents supporting your financial stability
- documents confirming the cost of your residence
Permanent Residence Permit: For foreigners who have considerable economic, social ties with Poland can consider immigration to Poland on a permanent residence permit. A permanent residence permit is issued for an indefinite period whereas the residence card remains valid for 10 years. It means that it should be renewed every 10 years. While foreigners cannot take up work in another country, they are entitled to travel visa-free to other Schengen countries for up to 90 days in a 180-day period on Poland immigration visa.
Poland immigration for family members of a temporary resident: You can bring your family members such as your spouse, dependent children to Poland if you are already on a residence permit.
The following documents are needed to validate your request for bringing your family members:
- 4 recent, color photographs
- 3 copies of a valid travel document
- Proof of residence in Poland – e.g. rental agreement, agreement of lending for use, hotel booking
- Documents confirming the degree of relationship or kinship – e.g. civil register certificates: marriage certificate, birth certificate
- Proof of health insurance in Poland;
- Proof of financial stability
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) invited 136 Express Entry candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) score as low as 300 in…
The Australia Skill Select round held in March 2020 invited a total 2050 candidates to submit application for Australia visa.…
Canada Express Entry issued more number of invitations in the first quarter of 2020 than invitations issued during the same…
Even as countries across the globe are adopting stringent measures to tackle the COVID-19 crisis, Canada’s immigration system remains upbeat…
No doubt that the COVID-19 outbreak had a major impact on the Canada immigration scenario. The country was compelled to…