Poland Resident Permit
Temporary Residence Permit: If you wish to stay in Poland for more than 90 days, you are required to apply for a temporary residence permit. Poland immigration on a temporary residence permit is granted to foreigners for a maximum of 3 years.
The following are the required documents to apply for Poland immigration on a temporary residence permit:
- Four up-to-date passport-sized photos
- Three copies of your valid passport
- A work permit or a written statement from your employer
- Proof of health insurance
- Documents supporting your financial stability
- documents confirming the cost of your residence
Permanent Residence Permit: For foreigners who have considerable economic, social ties with Poland can consider immigration to Poland on a permanent residence permit. A permanent residence permit is issued for an indefinite period whereas the residence card remains valid for 10 years. It means that it should be renewed every 10 years. While foreigners cannot take up work in another country, they are entitled to travel visa-free to other Schengen countries for up to 90 days in a 180-day period on Poland immigration visa.
Poland immigration for family members of a temporary resident: You can bring your family members such as your spouse, dependent children to Poland if you are already on a residence permit.
The following documents are needed to validate your request for bringing your family members:
- 4 recent, color photographs
- 3 copies of a valid travel document
- Proof of residence in Poland – e.g. rental agreement, agreement of lending for use, hotel booking
- Documents confirming the degree of relationship or kinship – e.g. civil register certificates: marriage certificate, birth certificate
- Proof of health insurance in Poland;
- Proof of financial stability
Australia is a dream destination for immigration for aspirants from across the world. High standards of living and opportunities to…
Thanks to the stricter visa rules being implemented by the US, immigrants in tech industry are increasingly choosing Canada over…
Canada’s tech sector is witnessing an unprecedented growth at a rapid pace and 2020 appears to be the most favorable…
The first Alberta Express Entry draw 2020, which was held on January 9, saw 150 candidates receiving Notifications of Interest…
Australia is a country with one of the most transparent immigration systems with a clear-cut points system to assess the…