Draw details of May 15 published by Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) imply 197 Express Entry candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score as low as 301 were invited.
Invitations issued and lowest score required in Alberta Express Entry draws in 2019
[table id=25 /]
Out of 15 draws held in 2019 so far, minimum score requirements ranged between 300 and 302 for 7 draws. For the previous draw held on May 2, 2019, minimum CRS score required was 400. Compared to this, the latest draw has invited candidates with CRS score as low as 301.
Express Entry System
The Express Entry system introduced in 2015 invites the candidates from the three main federal economic immigration categories listed below:
• Federal Skilled Worker Class
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Canadian Experience Class
AINP targets Express Entry candidates who can support the economic development of Alberta. The Express Entry candidates receiving invitation or Notification of Interest (NOI) from AINP can submit application for provincial nomination under Alberta Express Entry stream.
Candidates receive NOI if they meet the below criteria: –
• Active Express Entry profile in the Federal Express Entry pool.
• Statement of interest to immigrate permanently to Alberta.
• Occupation that can support Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
• Minimum CRS score of 300.
Your chances for selection are high if you have below requirements, even though not mandatory.
• Job offer/work experience in Alberta.
• A degree from a Canadian post-secondary institution and a valid job offer.
• A parent, child, or sibling living in Alberta.
Selection process of AINP
A candidate with a CRS score of at least 300 and work experience in an occupation that can support Alberta’s economic development and diversification priorities will be eligible for Alberta Express Entry stream.
Express Entry Candidates who are nominated by a province receive an additional 600 points for their CRS score which ensure an invitation from Canadian government to apply for permanent residence.
Avail this golden opportunity to migrate to Canada, get a free eligibility assessment to understand your chances.