Are you a banking professional with significant experience in banking? Then Canada might be the best place for you to take your career to the next level! Canada offers many challenging opportunities for those who wish to work in the finance sector of the country. Jobs across a diverse area of expertise are available in Canada’s banking sector that range from entry-level positions such as a bank teller to higher level positions including auditors, analysts, senior management and investment advisers. Each of these positions demands a different set of educational and professional qualifications.
Banking and financial services sector in Canada
Canada’s banking and financial services sector is one of the safest and the most stable compared to that of other countries. It is proven beyond doubt by the fact that Canadian banks successfully withstood the 2008 global financial crisis. This also implies that jobs in the Canadian banking and financial sector are much secured.
Canada has around 8000 banks and Canada’s financial industry has the largest employers. Banking professionals with enough knowledge and experience can land in a good job in Canada without much hassle. Now let’s check the National Occupational Classification Codes & Job Titles connected to Canada banking sector:
National Occupational Classification Codes: –
- 0122 – Banking, Credit & Other Investment Managers
- 1212 – Supervisors, Finance & Insurance Office Workers
Job Titles: –
- Bank Clerk
- Mortgage Clerk
- Credit Clerk
- Assistant Bank Accountant
- Credit Supervisor
- Banking Accounts Manager
- Bank Branch Manager
- Banking Operations Manager
- Commercial Banking Manager
- Banking Accounts Manager
- Loan & Credit Manager
- Regional Bank Manager
- Financial Services Manager & more.
How to immigrate to Canada under one of these jobs?
A candidate with enough knowledge, skills and experience can easily find a job in the banking sector of Canada. But one important pre-requisite for obtaining a banking job in Canada is that the person must be either a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or hold a work permit in Canada.
CanApprove offers the best expert assistance for you to immigrate to Canada. However, it is necessary that you have a good understanding of the various steps involved in the immigration process.
- The first step is assessing your eligibility to immigrate to Canada. We will assess your eligibility based on a number of parameters and once it’s clear that you are eligible, we shall move to the next step
- The next step is collecting all the necessary documents regarding your educational qualification and work experience, besides other required supporting documents.
- We shall help you create an Express Entry profile. You will also be given guidance on how to improve your Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) scores
- You will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence in Canada if you are selected in one of the Express Entry draws that are conducted regularly by the Canada government. One of the Canadian provinces or territories may also choose you to nominate for permanent residence
- We help you to apply for permanent residence and once you obtain the Canada PR, we help you to settle well in Canada with our pre-departure and post-landing services.
Immigrating to Canada is the best thing you can do to make the future of yourself as well as your family secure. A great career, high standards of living, free education and healthcare, and numerous other social security benefits are only a few of the endless benefits you will enjoy as a Canadian permanent resident. If you want to explore your options for Canada migration, get in touch with our expert consultants now!