Every single country solely depends on its economic growth and for the country to develop economically, it should make sure that its labour force & entrepreneur activities are quite efficient. Australia’s Skilled Migration program has a number of options for individuals who wish to invest or work in Australia. The Australian Skilled Migration Program aims to bring in skilled individuals who have the potential to contribute to the growth of the Australian economy. The Australian Government has with it four types of immigration programs looking forward to bring in individuals from all parts of the world based on the program’s requirements. Below mentioned is the four types of Immigration Programs the Australian Government has:
- Points Based Skilled Migration
- Permanent Employer Sponsored Program
- Business Innovation & Investment Program
- Distinguished Talent
Points Based Skilled Migration
One of the Australian Skilled Migration Program is the Points Based Skilled Migration which puts the applicant wishing to migrate to Australia under a points test. The applicant will be tested on their skills and their attributes to work as a skilled employee in Australia.
Permanent Employer Sponsored Program
Individuals can migrate under this program if an Australian Employer has the need to fill up their vacancies with a skilled worker. Applicants can migrate under this program provided they meet all the requirements the program specifies.
Business Innovation & Investment Program
Skilled Entrepreneurs who have a noteworthy success in the field of entrepreneurship can migrate to Australia under the Business Innovation & Investment Program which eventually helps the Australian economy grow in great strides.
Sports, musicians, artists and people who have skills in similar fields and are internationally recognized get to migrate to Australia under the Distinguished Talent category.
Eligibility Criteria the Applicant Has to Meet to Migrate Under the Australian Skilled Migration Program:
- Before migrating to Australia, the applicant has to make sure that he/she gets an Invitation to Apply from the Australian Government via the Australia Skilled Immigration Program.
- The individual who aspires to migrate to Australia should have been nominated for an occupation under the skilled occupation list without which he/she cannot make any further strides.
- Scoring the required points to migrate under one of the above-mentioned programs is quite mandatory and the applicant has to do and meet the same.
- The applicant should have a good level of language proficiency in English and the applicant should not be aged above 45 years.
Types of Skilled Migration Visas Under Which an Applicant Can Migrate
1. Australian Skilled Nominated Migration Visa (Subclass 190)
This is one of the Australian Skilled Migration Visas where an individual gets to migrate when he/she is nominated by a family member or an Australian employer or the Australian state or territory government. Migrating under this visa allows the individual to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
2. Australian General Skilled Migration Program Visa (Subclass 189)
Individuals who are not nominated by any employer or any family member can migrate under the Australian General Skilled Migration Program and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
3. Australian Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 489)
The Australian Skilled Regional Provisional Visa is one of the Australia Skilled Migration Visa which allows the applicant to work in Australia for 4 years. It should be noted that one can obtain this only when the Australian government sends an invitation.
4. Australia Temporary Worker Skilled Visa (Subclass 457)
An individual can work in Australia for a period of up to 4 years if he/she is nominated by a business in Australia which is approved. Individuals should remember that this is only a Temporary Worker Visa.
5. Australia Skilled Employer General (Subclass 186)
Skilled Workers become permanent residents of Australia and allow them to work in Australia under one of the below-mentioned streams:
- The Temporary Residence Transition Stream
- The Direct Entry Stream
- The Agreement Stream
The Australian Skilled Migration points are the basis for an individual to migrate to Australia under the Australian Skilled Migration Program. Get in touch with us to know more about the Australian Skilled Migration Program and check your eligibility to migrate to Australia for free!
Find your CRS score now!
Get in Touch
Just a few steps to get it started!